Sunday, February 10, 2008

Obama-man

I spent last Monday night at the World Trade Center, here in Boston. First I was standing in line, for 3 and a 1/2 hrs, waiting to get in to the meeting hall. Finally, after another two hours or so, Obama finally made his appearance.....the energy in the room was palpable, pulsing, electric. For me, at 50, I can only recall a few leaders who had the same charisma, inspirational qualities, and sense of vision. All together, I stood up for about 7 hours--and honestly, it was worth it.

Obama didn't win Massachusetts, but he is winning states and voters' hearts across the USA, from Maine to Washington State to Louisiana. I think--I know--that we need new leadership, and not the same two families--Bush and Clinton.

My guys don't usually seem to win, but I'm going with the Obama slogan: Yes, we can.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home